Pelvic floor training for Men
A strong pelvic floor is a subject that applies to men just as much as women. The PelviPowerTM Training helps men in case of erectile dysfunction and weak potency. It stimulates blood flow in the genital area and leads to the normalisation of muscle tone in the pelvic floor. Also after prostate operations with incontinence complaints, the PelviPowerTM can achieve a significant improvement of the symptoms. Whether for prevention, in rehabilitation facilities or as preparation for an operation to the urogenital system.
PelviPower™ training for men:
- Help against erectile dysfunction
- Stimulation of blood flow in the genital area
- Potency increase and better sex
- Delayed ejaculation (delaying of premature orgasm)
- Help before/after a prostatectomy (prostate removal) with incontinence complaints
- Prevention of incontinence
PELVIC FLOOR FOR MEN
The pelvic floor is a connective tissue and muscular floor. Its task is to tighten, to relax and in case of a pressure increase (sneezing...) to create a counterpressure.
Through operations, sport, hormonal changes etc. the pelvic floor can be weakened. If the pelvic floor is not trained well, this muscle cannot support the organs (urethra, urinary bladder, rectum) adequately anymore , and during sexual intercourse can no longer adequately tighten and relax. This can lead to urinary leakage (incontinence) or erectile dysfunction.
Untrained Pelvic Floor
The untrained pelvic floor cannot support the organs adequately.
The magnetic field waves train and
strengthen the pelvic floor.
Trained Pelvic Floor
Through the PelviPowerTM training, the pelvic floor can work properly again.
Advantages of PelviPowerTM training for men:
- Strengthening of the muscles through magnetic field training
- Easy and pain-free training
- Non-invasive training, i.e.: You sit on a chair and train in your everyday clothing
- Stronger effect than conventional independent training
- Proven by scientific studies
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Noticeable, muscle-stimulating effect from the first session
- Personal training profile from our certified trainers after the first trial training
Did you already know?
over 40 suffer from erectile dysfunction
...and PelviPowerTM is doing something about it!
The treatment is customised and optimised based on your individual training objective. PelviPower offers a simple, quick and effective way of training your pelvic floor and ensuring your training success!
Many people would like preventive pelvic floor training to prevent problems occurring later.
Many can no longer feel their pelvic floor adequately or often stop conventional pelvic floor training and look for an easy and effective training method.
This group of persons feels improvements and would like to continue to build on their newly acquired well-being.
Those who are clever want to maintain what has been achieved and safeguard the success of their training.