PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING BEFORE/AFTER GIVING BIRTH
Pelvic floor training before and after giving birth is an important preventive measure and supports the recovery of the pelvic floor. Due to the hormonal changes during pregnancy and the burden of stretching during the birth process, a lot is demanded of the pelvic floor. To ensure a good recovery of the pelvic floor in this instance, the effective pelvic floor training of PelviPowerTM is recommended. The Bio-feedback training before the birth, the combination of biofeedback training and Magnetic field training after the birth.
PelviPower™-Training before giving birth:
- Biofeedback training for a strong pelvic floor during pregnancy
- Preparation for the birth and the time afterwards in order to have as few complaints as possible
PelviPower™-Training after the birth:
- PelviPower training to strengthen the pelvic floor again
- Prevents or improves the loss of bladder control and stool incontinence
PELVIC FLOOR AFTER GIVING BIRTH
The pelvic floor is a connective tissue and muscular floor. Its task is to tighten, to relax and in case of a pressure increase (sneezing...) to create a counterpressure. After giving birth, the pelvic floor isweakened by the birth and hormonal changes. If the pelvic floor is not trained well after giving birth, this muscle can no longer adequately support the organs (urethra, urinary bladder, uterus). This leads to urinary leakage (incontinence) or even a uterine prolapse.
Untrained Pelvic Floor
The untrained pelvic floor cannot support the organs adequately.
The magnetic field waves train and strengthen the pelvic floor.
Trained Pelvic Floor
Through the PelviPowerTM training, the pelvic floor can work properly again.
Advantages of the PelviPowerTM training before/after giving birth:
- Strengthening of the muscles through magnetic field training
- Easy and pain-free training
- Non-invasive training, i.e.: You sit on a chair and train in your everyday clothing
- Stronger effect than conventional independent training
- Proven by scientific studies
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
- Noticeable, muscle-stimulating effect from the first session
- Personal training profile from our certified trainers after the first trial training
DID YOU ALREADY KNOW?
Suffers from Bladder weakness after giving birth.
...and PelviPowerTM is doing something about it!
The treatment is customised and optimised based on your individual training objective. PelviPower offers a simple, quick and effective way of training your pelvic floor and ensuring your training success!
Many people would like preventive pelvic floor training to prevent problems occurring later.
Many can no longer feel their pelvic floor adequately or often stop conventional pelvic floor training and look for an easy and effective training method.
This group of persons feels improvements and would like to continue to build on their newly acquired well-being.
Those who are clever want to maintain what has been achieved and safeguard the success of their training.